Botanical Name: Ocimum Basilicum
Plant Part: Leaves & Flowers
Extraction: Steam Distillation
Origin- India, and Iran
Basil is an annual herb, an important symbol in the Hindu religious tradition. According to Hindu religion, the Basil plant with green leaves is commonly known as ‘Rama Tulsi’ and with purplish leaves known as ‘Shyama Tulsi’. Basil plant grows 20- 50 cm with small leaves. Basil oil is used for the supplementary treatment of asthma, stress, and diabetes.
Basil oil is Mild greenish or golden yellow in colour
Basil oil is perfectly blended with Bergamot, Clove Bud, Lime, Juniper, Rosemary oil and Clary sage.
• Basil oil is traditionally used for the treatment of stress, asthma, and diabetes.
• Basil oil is used in a food product and oral products.
• It is used for treating pimples.
• Basil oil is used as traditional Indian Ayurvedic medicine.
• Medicinally, it is used to promote digestion and to stimulate respiratory circulation.
Safety and Precaution-
• Excess use of Basil oil can also be harmful.
• Do not use oil while pregnancy and breastfeeding women.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-