Peppermint oil is derived from the leaves of mentha Piperita by steam distillation of leaves and flowers. Peppermint oil is commonly used as flavoring in foods and beverages, as a fragrance in soaps, formulation of shampoo & conditioners and cosmetics. Piperita is important in Ayurveda and it has also a long tradition of medicinal use.
Its leaves are often used to flavor tea, foods, etc. across the globe.
Peppermint oil is obtained by process of steam distillation of leaves.
The active ingredients are menthone (20% - 30%) and menthol (30% - 40%).
• Peppermint oil is used to stimulate digestive system.
• It can be used to cure indigestion and nausea.
• It is used as a traditional remedy for muscle and nerve pain, headaches, stomach problems, cold and intestine problems.
• It gives a cooling excitement and has a calming effect on the body which can reduce muscles pain.
• It can help freshen bad breath and pacify digestive issues.
• It is beneficial for killing the bad breath bacteria.
• It is used as a mouth freshener and is a best replacement of sugary chewing gum.
• The oil is also very beneficial to relieve the soreness occurred due to arthritis and inflammation.
• It is helpful in soothing the digestive problems such as diarrhea and indigestion.
• It is widely used as raw material in cosmetic product, perfumes, analgesic balms, lotions, creams, chewing gums, conditioners & shampoos, etc
• Owing to its Therapeutic qualities, it is very effective in digestive issues and pain relief.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-