It is an aromatic compound which is occurs widely in essential oils. It is a mild volatile liquid. It is widely used as a flavoring product. Anethol contributes a large component of flavor and odor of anise. It is widely used in food, flavors and daily chemicals. It is slightly soluble in water and highly soluble in ethanol.
It is extracted from Indian Basil Oil, by the method of steam distillation.
It is a colourless to pale yellow liquid, with characteristic star-anise smell.
• It is also used pharmaceutical products and spices.
• It is widely used in synthetic perfume Industries.
• It is used in mouthwash and toothpaste.
• Anethol is used in colour photographic sensitization, raw materials and synthetic drugs.
• It is also used in chewing gums and ointments.
• It helps to remove unpleasant smells.
Safety & Precautions:
• It may cause Breast Mass and hypertension.
• Avoid if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Anethole Suppliers
• Anethole Manufacturers
• Anethole Wholesaler
• Anethole Exporters
• 100% Pure Anethole Oil