Botanical Name: Mentha Arvensis.
It is well known for reliving and refreshing effects due to its powerful mint fragrance. It is widely used as raw material of pharmaceutical products. It is also blends well with many oils and alcohols. It helps to relief in minor mouth or throat irritation, muscle aches and similar conditions.
It is extracted from the leaves of menthe arvensis plant, by the method of Steam Distillation and Crystallization.
It blends well with Spearmint, Tea Tree, Lavender, Lemon, Wintergreen and Pine Oil.
• Due to its cooling & soothing sensation, it provides relief in chest congestion.
• Turpentine oil is used to reduce the chest congestion that goes along with some lung diseases
• It helps to reduce joint pain, muscle pain, nerve pain, and toothaches.
• It used as an ingredient in chewing gums, tooth paste.
• It is also used in cream, lotion and perfume ingredients.
• It is also a very useful in pesticide products.
Safety & Precautions:
• Do not used in conjunction with homeopathic remedies.
• Avoid if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-
• Menthol Crystals Suppliers
• Menthol Crystals Manufacturers
• Menthol Crystals Wholesaler
• Menthol Crystals Exporters
• 100% Pure Menthol Crystals