Botanical Name:- Melaleuca alternifolia
Part used: Leaves & Twigs
Tea Tree essential oil is extracted from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia plant, found in Australia. Tea tree oil is obtained by using steam distillation. This oil has been used for almost 100 years as a healing treatment in Australia, particularly for skin conditions. Tea tree oil has become the most popular essential oil in last few years and is now added to personal care and cosmetic products such as skin and nail creams, soaps, shampoos and lotions. Tea tree oil is native to the Northeast coast of New South Wales and Southeast Queensland Australia. Tea Tree Oil is good for congestion, cold and cough. It is very helpful for removing dandruff.
Tea Tree Oil(Melaleuca alternifolia) is extracted by the method of steam distillation from the leaves and twigs of the plant of tea tree.
It has very warm and light spicy, pungent aroma and it is clear white liquid.
The main constituents of this oil are a-pinene, a-phellandrene, a-terpinene, y-terpinene etc.
Clary sage, bergamot, clove bud, and lavender.
• Tea Tree Oil is very helpful for our immune system.
• It has balsamic properties that usually boost health.
• Tea Tree oil is very useful for hair care. If you are suffering from dandruff and hair loss.
• It is good for cold, cough and congestion. You can rub the oil on the chest and placed 4-5 drops on the pillow before go to bed at night.
• It is also very helpful for mosquitoes and insect killer.
• It is very effective as face wash for acne.
Safety & Precaution:
• It is risky when taken in mouth don’t take this oil by mouth. Most of people put this oil straight on their skin, but it can cause some skin irritation and puffiness. So don’t put tea tree oil straight on their skin.
• Tea tree oil is dangerous in pregnancy.
A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms:-